As an Authorised Representative of Oracle Insurance Group, we subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Conduct and uphold our licensee's Client Charter.
We value the relationship that exists between you and us. We will aim to make dealing with your insurance policies a simple, straight forward and hassle free experience. We will achieve this by undertaking to do the following:
- We will assist you to manage any risk improvements that are required after an insurer’s survey; and will ensure that the insurer requirements are reasonable.
- We will arrange for your policies to have a common renewal date to reduce the amount of time that you need to spend considering your insurance protections during the year
- We will re-broke your insurance portfolio to at least 3 insurers at every renewal meaning that you don’t need to worry about obtaining quotations through any other source.
- We will handle all claims on your behalf and provide you with weekly progression updates in order to facilitate a speedy and hassle free settlement process.
- We will ensure that all of your phone calls to us are answered within 4 rings.
- We will assign a dedicated team to deal with all your policy and claims related issues, making the process straight forward and hassle free. In most cases you will deal with the Principals of the business as your main Account Manager.
- We will process all policy adjustments within 24 hours of you advising us of these changes and we will forward revised policy documentation to you within 21 days to provide you with peace of mind that you are properly protected.
- We will ensure that your Account Manager is a member of NIBA or ANZIIF and that they participate in ongoing professional training so that you benefit from the best possible advice and market knowledge.
We are also committed to:
- Keeping your personal information accurate, up to date and secure
- Maintaining confidentiality of your information and ensuring that access is properly controlled
- Not selling or disclosing your personal details to any other organisation for marketing purposes
At Oracle Group Insurance Brokers we also agree to abide by the National Insurance Brokers Asociation (NIBA) Code of Practice.
If you have any complaints about our service to you, please contact our Operations Manager Marilyn Chamberlain on (08) 6454 0911 or email@example.com.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you are able to speak with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) on 1800 367 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.